Index du Forum

Cholle'sTeam , Forum des quads et motos .

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Black Mirror 3 Audio Italiano ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> A propos des quads -> Discutions des quadeurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wijdbened

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Black Mirror 3 Audio Italiano Répondre en citant

Black Mirror 3 Audio Italiano > bit.ly/1U6ix6t

same.goes.for.Murray,.ugh)Gianky.View.Profile.View.Posts.15.Feb,.2015..10:50am.si.anche.io.ho.controllato.nella.cartella.di.gioco,.ho.pure.provato.un.p.a.vedere.cosa.succedeva.modificando.il.file.config.ma.nulla,.sempre.e.solo.audio.inglese.con.sottotitoli.(Anche.rimuevendo.completamente.il.loca.inglese.e.lasciando.solo.quello.italiano.non.ha.fatto.nessuna.differenza)Ti.raccomando.se.scopri.qualcosa.fammelo.sapere.#2.^...a...b..."Kelly...Macdonald...To...Star...In...Black...Mirror...Episode...On...Netflix""Charlie...Brooker's...second...Black...Mirror...drama...'White...Bear'...is...another...work...of...dark...and...twisted...genius"The.second.game.was.quite.a.hit.to.start.with,.although.I.missed.the.wonderful.accents.of.the.German.actors.trying.to.sound.as.English.as.possibleRead.More..Helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.Shyhalu.(.14.4.hrs.on.record.).Posted:.10.May.This.was.a.good.sequel.and.a.decent.conclusion.to.the.story.line.Good.graphics,.decent.voice.acting.and.puzzles.(Save.a.couple.atrocious.puzzles),.sparse.video.game.logic.involved.in.adventuring.Only.real.complaint.was.that.there.was.a.little.bit.of.mundane.tediousness.that.didn't.seem.needed.and.the.ending.felt.rushed.and.poorly.done.with.a.terrible.and.cheesy.cutscene14..December..2014Read...moreAbout:...In...the...final...chapter...of...this...acclaimed...horror...trilogy,...Black...Mirror...III...picks...up...right...where...the...thrilling...ending...to...Black...Mirror...II...left...offThis...game...gave...me...very...(I...do...mean...very)...long...dialogs,...90%...gather-and-combine...and...just...five...puzzles...in...the...whole...gameNo..activation..or..online..connection..required..to..playunexplained...phenomena,...no...follow-up...in...regard...to...certain...events...that...had...taken...place...throughout...the...series).This...game...bugged...me...to...the...core...due...to:-...the...absence...of...multiple...solutions...to...one...problem(I...can...clearly...remember...one...time,...where...I...needed...an...item...to...seal...off...the...entrance...to...a...cave...*near*...the...local...morgue...-...which...had...a...fitting...item...*at*...the...morgue,...that...could...have...been...used...to...achieve...this,...but...noooo...-...the...game...had...me...running...all...the...way...back...to...the...castle...-...TO...THE...OTHER...SIDE...OF...TOWN...-...to...get...an...item...I...had...specifically...examined...before...but...couldn't...pick...up,...as...the...character...exclaimed..."not...needing"...it...-...NICE!...NOT!)-...utterly...weird...parts...that...felt...disconnected...&...unbelievable...(e.gDo..we..set..them..all..in..the..same..street?..Do..we..have..some..characters..who..appear..in..each..episode,..a..bit..Three..Colours:..Blue/White/Red..style?..We..did..think..about..having..a..character..who..introduces..them,..Tales..from..the..Crypt..style,..or..like..Rod..Serling..or..Alfred..Hitchcock..or..Roald..Dahl,..because..most..anthology..shows..did..have..that22..April..2016In...his...review...of...the...episode..."Be...Right...Back",...Sameer...Rahim...of...The...Telegraph...wrote,..."The...show...touched...on...important...ideas......the...false...way...we...sometimes...present...ourselves...online,...and...our...growing...addiction...to...virtual...lives......but...it...was...also...a...touching...exploration...of...griefPEGI..Rating:..16+..(with..Bad..Language,..Violence)..ESRB..Rating:..Mature..(with..Blood,..Mature..Sexual..Themes,..Violence)..USK..Rating:..Approved..for..children..aged..16..and..above....2014..Nordic..Games..Licensing..AB,..SwedenWell,..apart..from..the..catastrophic..ending!..However,..it..can..be..overlooked..if..you're..purely..playing..because..you're..a..fan..of..the..seriesI..feel..like..there..were..a..couple..of..things..that..got..glossed..over,..characters..that..got..abandoned,..but..not..a..huge..dealThe..story..however..is..by..far..the..best..of..the..three..as..it..reaches..the..climax..and..you..finally..meet..what..the..game..is..all..about..-..the..Black..Mirror.10/10!..Read..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..10..of..10..people..(100%)..found..this..review..helpful..2..camocat28..52..products..in..account..6..reviews..Recommended..24.4..hrs..on..record..Posted:..30..June,..2015..Great..game..-..best..to..play..Black..Mirror..II..first..although..I..played..the..third..first..without..any..difficulties..picking..up..the..previous..plot.Likes:-..complex..and..dark..story..line;-..good..voice..acting;-..puzzles..make..sense..(e.gAlthough..slightly..shorter..than..the..prequeal..in..gametime..with..a..less..varied..selection..of..locations,..the..story..finally..falls..into..place.A..very..good..series..which..I..whole..heartedly..recommend..to..ant..Point..and..Click..fanEvery...character...had...its...own...interesting...storyline...and...the...voice...acting...was...well...doneAll...other...brands,...product...names...and...logos...are...trademarks...or...registered...trademarks...of...their...respective...ownersIt..was..too..aggravating.Too..many..challenges..at..the..wrong..time!..I..hate..when..a..game..leaves..me..feeling..braindead..(and..this..was..the..case..with..BM..3).As..much..as..I..love..the..graphics..&..the..main..characters..(+..subcharacters),..some..of..the..puzzles..really..blew..it..for..me.And..I..felt..there..were..too..many..elements..introduced..(be..it..story-wise..or..character-wise),..which..created..quite..a..bit..of.."loose..ends"..(i.eI...got...stuck...a...few...times,...and...even...noticed...a...glitch...about...triggering...the...right...moment...during...a...puzzle,...but...it...worked...out...fine...in...the...end7..April..2012Compared...to...how...much...I...liked...the...story...in...the...first...game...and...how...I...was...already...sort...of...disappointed...by...the...second,...this...one...really...didn't...do...it...for...meDigital..SpyBBC..NewsIn..conclusion,..avoid..this..series..and..spend..your..money..and..time..elsewhereIf..you..are..a..fan..of..the..genre..you..should..definitely..check..out..the..entire..series,..well..worth..itSamuel.in.the.first.game.is.a.much.better.characterWhat..about..that..prisoner..that..was..in..the..cell..with..Adrian?..The..cops..didn't..even..give..a..fudge..about..the..slightly..bad..situation..he..ended..up..inDeadlineYou..absolutely..cannot..guess..the.."real"..Gordon..Family..curse..till..you..play..this..gameBM...I...is...optional...and...definitely...recommendedRetrieved..4..February..2013Ben...Beaumont-Thomas...of...The...Guardian...praised...the...comic...satire...of...the...episode...and...noted...that..."sentimentality...is...offset...with...wicked...wit,...and...Brookers...brio...and...imagination...paper...over...any...gaps...in...logic".[29]...The...Daily...Telegraph...reviewer...Mark...Monahan...gave...the...episode...4/5...stars,...noting...that...the...drama...was..."thrilling...stuff:...escapist...entertainment...with...a...very...real-world...sting...in...its...tail"Ma.la.determinazione.di.Darren..fortePublished.by.Nordic.Games.GmbH,.Austriaof...series...2...No f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> A propos des quads -> Discutions des quadeurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Top 10 | Top 50 | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006